I’ve been thinking long and hard the past two weeks on where I belong. The answers aren’t straightforward, easy, clear or confidence inspiring. Instead of becoming overwhelmed by the lack of clarity, I decided to make a list of the places I know I don’t belong…
- Sturgis or any sort of biker rally
- An accountants office or science lab (I don’t exactly have a head for those sorts of things)
- A high pressure, high powered job
- Any place that has a homeowners assosiation (i.e., suburbia)
- In the front of a classroom with 30 pairs of 4th grader eyes staring back at me (though I would consider teaching college)
- Anywhere that would involve me having my arm up a cow’s (or any other animals) tuchis
I suppose that narrows things down a little, right?