We had friends over for Easter on Sunday and Marianne asked me to put up my recipe for home fries. These oven roasted potatoes are good for dinner as well. Enjoy!
1 small onion, chopped
2.5 lbs. potatoes, diced
1 t. salt
1/2 t. black pepper
1/4 t. red pepper flakes
1 packet powdered chicken bullion
1/4 c. vegetable oil.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix everything in large bowl.
3. Place on two cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
5. Place cookies sheets under the broiler one at a time for two minutes each or until the potatoes become crispy.